Phoenix is looking for a detailed oriented Procurement Manager/Estimator to join our team.
Primary responsibility will be to develop profitable strategies and timely estimates.
• 5-7 years of experience with work references
• Portfolio- preferred
• Effective communicator, time management skills, detailed oriented, ability to multitask, critical thinker and problem solver, strong organizational skills
• Some travel required
• 5 years plus experience with the following but not limited to- Microsoft-Outlook, Excel, Word, E Take Off. Sage Construction. RS Means. DCD Simple Est, Xactimate, Lead services, Blue Book-Sub Contractor source, Google Earth, Adobe Acrobat
• Manage relationships with key suppliers/ vendors to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery, and compliance to terms of contract
• Monitor stock levels
• Visit sites, warehouses, and/ or other venues to prepare an estimate
• Manage and monitor profitable purchasing strategies
• Review and understand project requirements
• Create and present reports to upper management