Phoenix Construction is seeking experienced Project Manager to work in the Operations Office, located in Weatherford, Texas.
The Project Manager will plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate all Commercial Construction project activities.
• Commercial Construction Experience required (minimum of 5 Years preferred)
• Construction Project Manager, Supervisor, or Field Superintendent experience preferred
• “Ground up” Construction Experience a must
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate commercial construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
• Coordinate and communicate with the client/customer construction manager
• Direct the activities of Construction Superintendents
• Supervise all construction project activities
• Bid work as necessary per job
• Coordinate the purchase of building materials, tools, and equipment
• Issue Submittals